Welcome to my blog! Feel free to ask questions, make comments, or just chat with me about my baking! Love to hear from you!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Is Near!! Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone! If you're strolling along across my blog, you'll see I haven't been on in a while. To be honest, I really haven't had an interest in blogging since my last post...that pretty much explains why I haven't blogged in a while! Lol. Well anyways, the holidays are coming and if any of you are reading this, I would love ideas for a Christmas dessert. I'm thinking Cheesecake, but Cheesecake is really that one thing I can't seem to find a good recipe that taste like original cheesecake. It's tricky to me and it has to be just right for me to love it. I made one a few years ago and it was awful, I hated it. My family ate it all and told me it was pretty good though, so at least someone liked it! Then, my mom made one from a recipe I got offline. (She had three packages of cream cheese in the fridge and didn't want them to go to waste!) It was a mocha cheesecake but the mocha was hardly there! It was definitely very close to the original taste of Cheesecake but still not quite! Haha...I'm alittle picky, I guess!

Or I'm thinking about trying this recipe I saw on Pinterest....I love Pinterest. They're called...Peppermint Raspberry Chocolate Oreo cookie balls! There we go...that's a mouth full, but they look incredibly delicious! I want them right now. Haha...Here's the link to the website if anyone wants to try them and tell me how it tastes! But I'm pretty sure I already know they're going to be amazing! Lol. http://www.recipechart.com/recipes/dessert-recipes/peppermint-raspberry-chocolate-oreo-cookie-balls They look super duper easy too...like really easy.



Well, I have a few desserts I'll post and blog about over the next few days or so! So keep checking back and follow my blog please!! Happy holidays to everyone and stay safe! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment