Welcome to my blog! Feel free to ask questions, make comments, or just chat with me about my baking! Love to hear from you!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Gracie's first birthday









For my cousin's first birthday which was in May of 2010, my Aunt asked me to decorate cupcakes she had already made which were chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and lemon. I decorated the cupcakes pretty basically according to their flavor cake. Chocolate got chocolate frosting, strawberry got strawberry frosting, same with lemon and the white cupcakes. We sprinkled the cupcakes and created our own picks to put into the cupcakes. Since the theme was Candy Shop, the picks had little stickers of candy. They really looked cute once they were on the cupcake towers.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I love the blog! When I visited the other day, you hadn't posted yet! I came back and found posted a bunch!

    Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like this whole blog thing! I'm still not used to all of the stuff on here but I'm just messin' around and seein' what I can do with it :) Thanks for the comment! My first one haha. :)

    ReplyDelete