Welcome to my blog! Feel free to ask questions, make comments, or just chat with me about my baking! Love to hear from you!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cannoli Cups!


After I learned how to make Cream Horns at my tech school, I really wanted to make cannolis which the cream horns reminded me of. I didn't have any tube molds to make cannolis so I made them into cups instead. I used the Pilsburry Pie dough to make the actualy cup. I cut them into circles and then put them into cupcake pans. In the cupcake pans, they still looked like cups because they were domed inward. Then I made the cheese filling with Ricotta Cheese and sugar and topped the top with Chocolate Chips. I made them a second time for my cousin's birthday party and found that using the really tiny mini chocolate chips worked so much better! This was a popular dessert at the party. You should try them! http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/mini-cannoli-cream-pastry-cups/1af25fee-41ee-4299-a0f0-db82e3eb707d

No comments:

Post a Comment