Welcome to my blog! Feel free to ask questions, make comments, or just chat with me about my baking! Love to hear from you!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Gracie's second birthday!

For my cousin's second birthday, my Aunt and I came up with the idea of doing Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes! They were easy and they were yummy! At first I kept thinking the cones would get ruined in the oven, but nope! They were perfectly fine. They didn't get burnt, extra hard, or even mooshy (if that's even a word?) They turned out really good. First, I put the cake batter into the cones. Some people say to fill the cone up to when the cone actually changes its shape, but when I did that, they overflowed, so I just filled them 3/4 of the way. Then after they cooled, I decorated them with icing to look like soft serve, then added the sprinkles! You should try this! They look really good.






3 comments:

  1. Amanda, They turned out great! I shared your link on my FB page and also on Twitter! I'll be posting about Grace's birthday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and thanks for making them for the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome and thanks for linking me in it. I didn't know how to link you like you said. I'm real sorry :/

    ReplyDelete